FoodFight 2015 Annual Benefit
- Chef Dave Martin competed on Top Chef in 2006. Since then he has consulted for restaurants in New York, Boston and California. He set up Crave on 42nd, VYNL, The Meatball Factory, Sweetleaf & The Thinking Cup (Boston) and worked with The Perfect Puree creating new menu ideas for California Pizza Kitchen. He was also behind The Frying Dutchman, a gourmet french fry truck.
- Chef Sean Quinn, Executive Chef at Chadwick's Restaurant, has battled on the Food Network's CHOPPED and earned the coveted title of "Chopped Champion". Sean's restaurant was named the "Best of the Boro-Best American Continental Restaurant Award" 2012, 2013 and 2014. He has also been featured on NBC Today and the Lite FM morning show in NYC. As well as multiple newspaper articles featuring the Chef for his culinary accomplishments.
- Chef Andrea Beaman is a Natural Foods Chef, thyroid expert and holistic health coach dedicated to alternative healing, and sustainable eating and living. Andrea was a featured contestant on Bravo's Top Chef. She is a regularly featured food and health expert on CBS News, and hosts the Award Nominated, Fed UP! A cooking show that educates viewers how to cook of, and cure, their bodily ailments.
Doors will open at 6pm for drinks and raffle ticket purchasing.
Check out photos from our past events on Facebook. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
6:30 PM - 9:30 PM EDT
- 1315 Studio and Event Space
Couples SOLD OUT $250.00 Singles SOLD OUT $175.00 YoPro (Age 35 and Under) SOLD OUT $75.00
- Venue Address
- 15 West 28th Street, New York United States
28th Street between Broadway & 5th Ave
Deb Lewison Grant55 Followers